Saturday, August 31, 2019

Not Gone Yet

We're getting things packed for our next big trip- Mt Rushmore! We'll leave Tuesday Sept. 2nd and take our time getting there, enjoying the journey as much as the destination.

After today's bike ride, I'm so tired I don't have much more energy than it takes to check and see that my blog is still operating.

Since it appears to be working, I'll send you all a link and you can follow along. In the meantime, this is how we spend our time while at home. Actually, this is in Avila Beach at a recent weekend wine and people watching event. Or as I like to call it, Sunday Afternoon!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dave and Sue, hey we were there with you at Avila, but we aren’t in your picture! Oh, I’m guessing you go there every Sunday. We’ll be following your USA road trip! Have fun enjoy the coffee and chocolate. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave was this from the day we saw you in Avila?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you. I'm not sure if that's the same day we saw you or not. As Janet guessed, we've been there quite a bit lately.

    ReplyDelete