Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Home Again, Home Again



After 9588 miles of driving in 72 days we are back where we started from.




The memories are priceless and they'll be with us forever. The mountain peaks, the wildlife, the fishing, the microbrews, and the hats- all I can think to say is WOW!

Sue would have stayed out indefinitely I think, but I'm glad to be home. I think secretly she is too. She will definitely miss her favorite read- the Milepost. She's been going through withdrawals, but now that we're home at least we have an unlimited supply of wine  to help her get over the loss.



Thank you all for following along. I'm not sure who you all are, but we've had 4046 page views to date, so I know someone is following this. If you find yourself going through withdrawals not having my posts to follow anymore, find your own wine. I don't have that much to share.

You'll be seeing us around again and we'd be glad to share any stories you're willing to hear. Don't hesitate to mention how much you like the new hats.

Until our next trip then-

Peace and Happiness,

Dave and Sue







4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back. We sure enjoyed your adventure.
    I popped open a 2007 LouieD to celebrate when you reached the Alaskan Hiway.
    You never had a flat tire, or any breakdown....right?
    WOW!
    ---Scotty---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No breakdowns, woohoo! We had a bottle of 2007 LouieD tonight ourselves. Good choice.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back and dying to hear all the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Sue and Dave! I was just thinking that I needed to check your blog for new adventures when I drove by your house and saw your truck and 5th wheel. You are home sweet home! Thanks for all the entertainment you provided us while you were exploring the west coast and Alaska. It was very enjoyable for us too. It doesn't seem like you were gone for 2.5 months. More like you were right here with us sharing stories.

    ReplyDelete