Thursday, July 9, 2015

Something went wrong

I sent a new post two days ago when I was using someone's free wifi, but I see it didn't go through for some reason. I guess you get what you pay for after all.

Well, we're still having record breaking heat here, but tonight we're staying in an RV park, which means we have 110 volt electricity, which means we have Air Conditioning! Oh yeah!

Tomorrow we'll be in Washington visiting my sister, who happens to live by Seattle. We're driving about 300 miles a day right now, so we should get home eventually. We're a little disappointed we haven't seen any wildlife in a few days, but I guess we did see quite a bit already, so we aren't complaining.

We're trying to get rid of our Canadian money before we cross the border, so we stopped today at the "Cold Beer and Wine" store and picked up a 6 pack of ale. Life is good!! I have to wait another 28 minutes though before it's officially cocktail hour. That's Sue's rule by the way. Maybe she won't mind if we break the rule just this once....

I can't type and drink at the same time, so, later-

ds

4 comments:

  1. I see Dave was enjoying the lake. Did he catch any fish, or was he just fly fishing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was fishing for a nap, and caught one too!.

      Delete
  2. Atascadero forecast is for 79 degrees (7/11/15)...but will warm up for the Fair and your return. Sue keeps look calmer, happier, and prettier in each subsequent picture. I think she really needed this trip, and halibut catch, and side trip hiway a few days ago. Hearing about BC Fires...hope not problem for you two.
    ---Scotty---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The haze was annoying, but the fires never affected what we could do or where we could go. The road closures seemed to occur after we left the area. We had one avalanche that stopped us for a while, but that wasn't so bad really. At least we got through.

      Delete