Saturday, May 16, 2015

Off Day

Sue says I don't need to post anything today because nothing special happened. But the last time I didn't post, John gave me a hard time. Just for you John, I'm risking Sue's wrath.

We did go for a short bike ride on a very nice multi use trail. It skirted along the Sammamish Lake; sorta like Atascadero lake but with water, miles long, and houses all along the shore. In fact Don, I think you and Bill should buy property here and you can fly fish right off the deck.



Sue's figuring out our next campsite in North Cascades National Park. I hope the sun will shine so we can see some views. Have any of you been following Tracey's blog? We'd like to get pictures like that!

Tomorrow will be the end of our second week already and we still won't be in Canada. I should have brought more wine. We could be out before we get to the border.

Well, like I say, nothing to report today, so Later!

ds

9 comments:

  1. I didn't know Tracey had a blog but I have seen some of her posts on Facebook. Very nice photos. I'm sure you will get amazing pictures.
    It's kinda cool that you are taking it slow and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should check out "the pink door" before you leave Seattle! It's a hidden treasure near Pike's place market!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think we walked right past it. There was no sign but it caught our eye. We had just finished lunch so we didn't go in. Maybe the next time we shop for hats in Seattle we can stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post, David!
    Would you be so kind as to forward the link to Tracey's blog? She really is a gifted photographer.
    Remember your emergency procedures if needed: Select and advise a General Delivery address down the road a piece & we will send you a case or two of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post, David!
    Would you be so kind as to forward the link to Tracey's blog? She really is a gifted photographer.
    Remember your emergency procedures if needed: Select and advise a General Delivery address down the road a piece & we will send you a case or two of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her blog is traceyandchristravels@blogspot.com. It's worth checking out.

    We appreciate your offer to send us wine, but I'm a little concerned about your ulterior motive. You realise I locked the Wine Cellar, and no, I'm not giving you the combination.

    Nice try though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ulterior motive? Moi? That hurts very deeply, Dave. (sniff, sniff.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so awesome! Thanks for the promo! If only I could write like you Dave, I'd be rich! :)

    ReplyDelete