Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The word of the day is "Rain"

We've been in Oregon 5 days and this is the third time it's rained on us. This storm has been going 24 hrs and the forecast is rain for the next 5 days. On the plus side, everything here is lush and green. Very beautiful countryside but we can't do yoga in the trailer's limited space. And we aren't excited about doing it out in the rain either.

We've had many people tell us they're having problems commenting on our blog. So I just logged out and logged back in using my painting account. Maybe it's because I'm already a Google user, I don't know. All I did was write my comment, chose Google user in the dropdown menu, and signed in using my email address. Then I hit the publish button and Voila! I don't really have an answer to why it's so difficult for some users.

We didn't do much today, but we did get a chance to taste some fabulous Pinots. I asked the owner of one of the wineries if he'd trade a bottle of his Pinot for a bottle of our double gold Cab. He declined. His loss I'm certain.

We're driving into Washington tomorrow. I wonder if we'll see any rain.

ds

4 comments: