Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cooper Landing

Manny told us Cooper landing was one of his favorite places on the Kenai Peninsula. We're here camping on the Kenai River. It's gorgeous for sure and I'd include pics but my connection speed is too slow for that.

She'll be salmon fishing tomorrow. I'm sure that'll be an adventure. Yesterday we rode our bikes on the Blue Ice Trail in Portage Valley. She says it was the best bike ride she's ever had.

The weather finally turned. We had 10 days of clouds and rain, but now it's sunny and warm.

I'm not sure we'll have good internet service for a while, but I'll post when I can. Unless you hear otherwise you'll know we're having a blast.

ds

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dave - When you don't have good internet service, does that mean you can't download / upload photos or that plus no emails/texts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It varies. Right now I'm getting 1G, so I can email but pics are hit or miss. Sometimes I can't even text, but that's the last thing to go.

      Delete
    2. It varies. Right now I'm getting 1G, so I can email but pics are hit or miss. Sometimes I can't even text, but that's the last thing to go.

      Delete